Saturday, July 10, 2010

[[9.7.2010]]

was the last day to register for the Japan exchange program..
at first i x plan to take cause takut mom i marah..
but Winnie keep ask me to take.. so okie lu (:
I've took a girl whom same age as me and who look like me (: (but i don think so) @.@

*skip*

went Winnie's house after school.. reach there walk to petronas to buy stuff :P
after that went back to Winnie's house to bath.. after everything.. sit alone n waiting for Gui n Kitt..
hahaha..
after Kitt come he straight go change..
after changing.. :P Kitt emo..
know why??
cause his shoe kena Winnie's dog bite.. buahahahaha.. he emo giler weih..

Gui's driver took us to pyramid.. and we reach there at 3 something (:
the reason that i went pyramid is just to meet my cousin..
but she FFK me!! *damn*
i feel so disappointed at her after she said those kind of stuff!! *argh*
but nvm 4get about it(:
i did have fun with Winnie they all too

the first thing we did after we reach is archery
tired giler..
after all of us done with the game hand pain d :P hahaha..

took 1 pic je.. T.T cause busy playing.. hahaha..
after archery we went to take pictures

me n cha cha (:

while we're waiting for the pic to come out (:
and look at kitt!! he was smiling too :P

 and while i went toilet..
Wei Gui and kitt went to play the drum thingy =.=

after everything.. all dah hungry (:
so we went papper lunch for our dinner 
their service was good.. i love the way they service us heheee

I've order 1 salmon carbonara+cheese and 1 Pepsi (:
the food there not bad also le.. 
u guys should try it..
thx to Winnie Cheah if not i wont know the food there can be so nice :P

 me
while waiting for the food :P

like like <3 (:

Garlic Soya Sauce
Winnie said is nice..

cha cha: Hey everyone!! there is a paparazzi here!!
me:Oh damn!! she saw me!! :P
hahaha..

my salmon carbonara (:
miss the taste d 
Bibi!! i know if you see this post u will be happy rite?? 
cause i ate alot.. hahah..
Kitt was writing some comment about the shop
while writing he laugh =.=

and this is more funny
while eating he laugh.. 
but i have no idea why he laugh :S

 hah!! i know u x realize i took this picture rite (:

all of us was like complaining.. i mean complain that we eat till very full..
but end up Wei Gui n Kitt eating ice cream pulak =.=

and now Winnie's turn to write comment :P

after eating.. we went for ice skate wee.. my fav. time (:
I've improve myself.. wee!!
and me Kitt n Wei Gui race!! wee.. syok giler
after skate me rush home d T.T 
i tot can stay till 8 + with Winnie they all geh.. but.. NVM!! 

reach home bath den tidur like pig d.. :P
but sleep half way Vincent call me and said that he was with Winnie they all =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment