Sunday, July 4, 2010

[[4.7.2010]]

bola bola bola bola~
woot!!
my Germany never make me look down on them..
watched them play last night till i tertidur..
cause I'm forcing myself to watch so that i get to support them :P
FYI..
I've watch Germany vs Argentina last night

while watching while smsing with my bii n khim.. just to talk about the game..
hahaha.. is so excited then having fun telling each other how was the feeling..
i keep on shouting in my mom's room and like OUCH!! when they kena kick.. xD
till the end Germany scored 4 and Argentina never score!! not even once..
oh wait!! they did score but is out line goal!! so not counted.. wee~
when every Germany score.. me n my mei shout for sure!! hahaha..
the game end at 12.30 a.m.
after that went bed lo.. xD

woke up at 11+ today..
cause receive my bii's msg.. haha.. the vibrate woke me up.. and is raining out side..
feeling fresh after raining (:
was in a good mood

but someone have just ruin my mood!!
damn you for being so lanci and not admit for what you've did..
feel like talk about Ur bad here.. but kesian you le..
so i wont la.. and x nak kotorkan blog i..

haha..
thanks bii, khim, tomato, baba, cha cha, n Kylie mei for making my day bright after the war!!
love u guys till i die (:
MUACKX!!

I'm so happy now..
cause my parents went china for their work..
cool weih..
no one going to stop me for using comp during Monday till Thursday
they went there for 1 weeks time.
hope everything will be ok for them.. (:

39 days (:

No comments:

Post a Comment