Saturday, July 3, 2010

[[3.7.2010]]

As you guys know yesterday ([2.7.2010]) my school (Sekolah Seri Cahaya) was having a mini carnival..
i was busy taking care of my stall so x take any pictures xD *sorry*

erm the main reason that me n my friends open 1 stall is because we nak collect money n repair our school's piano.. so talentime get to use it (: we've open a food stall..
not bad la..
we've sold all the french fries.. (happy to see that) (:

but sad case.. no 1 wanna buy jelly that made by Kylie *sad*
we earn alot too.. (: hehe..
we gonna sell it all those stuff that we belum finish selling on Monday n Thursday (during movie time)
cool rite??
yeah i know xD hahaha..

I'm scared of baking coolies d..
wanna know y??
hah!! i know u guys wanna know rite??

scared?? cause I've bake cookies for 3 days
and is like damn alot!!
the day b4 mini carnival I've bake cookies till 2!!
and now my panda eyes belum gone lagi T.T
wuwuuuu

this was starting
having fun baking..
but till end takut d :X

1st plate

2nd plate
was full of teddy (:

3rd plate

and end up I've bake 3 big plates of cookies :S

i think i have to skip cause seriously got nothing to talk about.. so yeah
SKIP!!!

oh yea!!
i know what to write about yesterday d!!!
went dinner with family last night at Kinsahi..
it was fun.. but my eldest brother ruin my mood.. *damn*
lucky me clever je.. IGNORE !! weee~

Kinsahi (:

menu wall
i love the wall!! :P


the food i ate
Euto Maki Udon Set
*yummy*

mua's drink
Ice Peach Tea

after eating :P cam whore time!!
weeee

got my Mei for taking mami's picture XD

i love this picture!!

me n Mei!
hating her for staying at my back when take picture!!
cause it makes my head look big!! argh

and this me :P

I'm so happy
cause today is my 38 days with my Bibi
I'm not showing off
just feel like telling people about this(:

No comments:

Post a Comment