Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

that was fast!! >.<
is already the first day of 2011!!

2011
happy new year people!! :D

I am suppose to be at Darren's house now.. but too bad.. NOT FEELING WELL!!
damn la.. is the first day of 2011 and yet I'm sick >.<
It must be a warning for me.. by telling me that 2011 will be the worst year for me?? haha.. *CHOI!*
it wont be!!

I'm here to tell everyone that I'M BACK!!
the reason why I'm telling this is because not all of you know that I'm back!! T.T
as Darren said!! >.<

starting a new year with something special??
nah.. no plan at all..
kind of busy with college stuff.. I WANNA GET A PART TIME JOB!!
any help?? or any suggestion??
I have no idea what to do.. anything also can!!

Ohyea..
thinking to go PJCAD also.. Raffles International College is expensive!!
at first i thought it was the cheapest but yet now I've found Newinti is much more cheaper!! :P ahaha

I FEEL SO EMPTY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF 2011!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment